Before seeking the admission, the Parent/Guardian is requested to go through the Rules and Regulations given in the school prospectus.Application from along with the Prospectus may be obtained from the school against payment of Rs. 50.Minimum age for getting admission to Nursery is app. 3 years and child will be admitted to class first after attaining the age of minimum 5 years as on 31st March.
|Minimum Eligibility for admission to +1|
|Science (Medical & Non-medical)||55% and above in Matriculation.|
|Commerce||50% and above in Matriculation.|
- To avoid overcrowding in the class rooms the admission will be done purely on first come first basis and marks obtained in the Pre-Board examination in class 10th for class 11th and admission test for other classes.
- Admission to +1 is open only to those students who have passed/appeared their Matriculation examination from the recognized Board.
- Students will be admitted to +1 class for Science group on Provisional basis after personal interview.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- Photo copy of the certificate/Marks Sheet of last examination passed.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended. (only for +1 Classes).
- Migration Certificate for students from other then CBSE Board for +1 Classes only.
- Passport size photograph of the student.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended duly countersigned by the competent; authority like Deputy Director/BPEO/Board Authorities etc.
- Copy of birth Certificate in case of admission to Class First.
- Copy of AADHAAR Card