Rules of the School
- On working days & school functions, students are expected to wear the uniform prescribed for the session.
- Students are strictly forbidden to go out the school during school hours without the written permission of the Principal.
- Books, stationery, bag, Tiffin box etc should bear the name & class of the child.
- Once a student attends the school he/she will not be allowed any short leave. In case of emergency the student could be escorted home by the parents with written permission of the Principal.
- No student should loiter about in campus & disturb the teaching of other classes.