- Nursery to class 8th : The school has collaborated with XSEED, a Singapore based company since April 2016. It has network in 11 countries for teaching and learning. XSEED is operating in app. 3000 schools with over 1 million students in India. XSEED program is research-led, makes teaching consistent and learning more hands-on for every child. In this system students learn and apply what they have studied instead of just memorizing facts. XSEED children ask more questions, complete their homework on their own, and are not afraid to speak-up in English, persist longer in solving problems, and score well in tests.
No tuitions are required at home. Teaching is done through Practicals/Demonstration/Discussions/Understanding with tools/Observations and peer participation.
In our one year participation with XSEED we and parents of our students have found “A visible impact in curiosity of children within 9 months. In classrooms where the teachers used to talk 95 percent of the time is now reduced to 40 to 50 %. Now students are participating more and asking more questions. They are doing hands-on activities, applying their mind. Those are the kinds of skills we need in the world of tomorrow.”
- Classes 9th to +2 ( 12th ): The school has collaborated with Robomate Plus. Robomate Plus is India’s Largest Curriculum based study platform for online & offline classes, having largest video platform for students helping them prepare better for examination such as CBSE Board, JEE Main, JEE Advanced for IIT, NEET, CACPT, CMAT etc. NPS has provided 32 Lenova Tabs to students to study their curriculum in the library. Then syllabus is taken up by teachers in class rooms with the help of Smart Board.
Streams For +1 & +2
- Language: English Compulsory for all.
- Medical & Non Medical: English Core, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Physical Education.
- Commerce: English, Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy, Physical Education/Maths
Examination/Test: In XSEED system of teaching and learning, all students attempt three questions every day in their activity books themselves. How have they understood the concept? A test is taken weekly. In a year, 2 Terms will be there One in September and Second in March. Apart from this, XSEED conducts Learnometer Test 1 in August 2 in February. In these tests
- Conceptual Understanding
- Applied Thinking
- And English Language and Comprehension
are tested and every time a report is given highlighting the child’s performance average viz a viz class performance average. All the examinations conducted by XSEED are based on the lessons, Knowledge gained from the activities and discussions in the class rooms but no direct questions are asked. Hence students write their own answers in their own language.