We are pleased to inform you that the facility of online deposit of fee for your wards is now available. This facility is being provided in collaboration with HDFC Bank Ltd.
Admission Cancellation & Refund Policy
Noorpur Public School, Nurpur believes in helping its students & their parents as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation & refund policy. Under this policy:
- Requests for cancellation of admission shall be lodged by parents in writing addressed to Principal and shall be submitted in school office for seeking refund in the following cases:
- Cancellation of admission before the start of session: The total fee deposited will be refunded after deducting the admission fee as processing charges.
- Cancellation of admission after the start of session:
- When the student has not attended the class even for a day: The total fee deposited will be refunded after deducting the admission fee as processing charges.
- When student has attended class: No part of the admission fee and the tuition fee paid up to the current month will be refunded.
- Refund of amounts wrongly deposited: Excess deposit of fees, double deposit of fee, fee deposited but not due will be refunded only after receipt of written request from parents in the office of School and after due verification from records.
- Adjustment of amounts wrongly/excess deposited: In case the parent wants the adjustment of the amount wrongly/excess deposited in subsequent month, a request in writing shall have to be made and submitted in school office along with the proof of excess deposit.
- Refund of any other amount not covered by the foregoing paragraphs will be considered only on receipt of written request submitted to school office.
- If the transaction has declined due to any reason after debit of amount to be deposited from account of parents then in that case no refund is permissible.
- No refund of convenience fee shall be admissible.
Delivery Policy of Receipt:
Students/Parents paying school fee through online mode will get fee receipt for the same which will be generated online after successful processing of transaction.
Non-Delivery of fee receipt: In case of successful transaction where fee receipt has not been generated after paying fee, the parents may contact the school office.
If there are any questions you may contact us using the information below:
Noorpur Public School
Ward No. 2, Nurpur, District Kangra(HP) 176202
Telephone No 01893 220042, +91-9418013960, +91-8847396154